About Rest for the Weary

I hope you will find this little spot a place of rest and refreshment for your soul. My intention is to build up women in the trenches of homeschooling. This includes veterans who are burned out and former homeschooling moms who have decided for one reason or another to put some or all of their children in school. Thanks for stopping by. Take a deep breath of refreshment for your weary soul.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

31 day writing challenge: You Tube video

I am not very tech smart, but I have been wanting to make you tube videos. This month was a perfect opportunity.  Below are two videos I made, both songs by my 2 oldest at home.  My father's birthday is Friday so I had them replay these songs.   Amazing Grace is played by my son at my father's funeral last year.  Both my son and daughter did On Eagle's Wings together in the hospital when my dad was taken off his ventilator.  It made him calm down, and he looked so peaceful.






No comments:

Post a Comment