About Rest for the Weary

I hope you will find this little spot a place of rest and refreshment for your soul. My intention is to build up women in the trenches of homeschooling. This includes veterans who are burned out and former homeschooling moms who have decided for one reason or another to put some or all of their children in school. Thanks for stopping by. Take a deep breath of refreshment for your weary soul.

Sunday, October 12, 2014

31 day writing challenge: Tech free day

I decided to see what life was like without the computer (other than putting up a post for the series), texting, talking on the phone, and my kindle fire.  I had a very quiet day, and it was rather peaceful.  But it had a bit of sadness to it because it is the 3 month anniversary of my miscarriage.  With the quiet, it was harder to distract myself from the sadness but maybe that isn't such a bad thing.  I think I will try this one more often especially when I need to center myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment