About Rest for the Weary

I hope you will find this little spot a place of rest and refreshment for your soul. My intention is to build up women in the trenches of homeschooling. This includes veterans who are burned out and former homeschooling moms who have decided for one reason or another to put some or all of their children in school. Thanks for stopping by. Take a deep breath of refreshment for your weary soul.

Saturday, October 11, 2014

31 day writing challenge: State park

One interest I share with my husband is the great outdoors.  We love to hike, fish, picnic, etc.  Since he had the day off, we decided to venture to a state park we had never been too.  While it was nothing to write home about, I am glad we went.  We hiked and had a picnic.  It was nice to have time to reconnect, which is so important for busy families.  Here are a few pictures from our trip.





2 comments:

  1. The hubby and I also LOVE the outdoors. We moved from Brooklyn NY to the beautiful mountains of ne PA and get to drink in all of God's beauty on a regular basis. Hiking...even in winter....is something we adore! Thanks for stopping by my site and commenting. I hope you have a great week...and can get a few things checked off your to-do list :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outdoors are such a beautiful place to reconnect!

    ReplyDelete