About Rest for the Weary

I hope you will find this little spot a place of rest and refreshment for your soul. My intention is to build up women in the trenches of homeschooling. This includes veterans who are burned out and former homeschooling moms who have decided for one reason or another to put some or all of their children in school. Thanks for stopping by. Take a deep breath of refreshment for your weary soul.

Friday, October 24, 2014

31 day writing challenge: Poll on homeschooling burnout

I finally learned how to do a poll.  My question to you readers is have or did you experience burnout.  Please scroll to the bottom of the page to cast your vote.  This will help me in my latest project (besides moving the blog and publishing my ebook) which is an ebook/workbook on recognizing burnout and telling it apart from depression and helps for burnout.  I hope for it to be ready for the new year, when burnout typically peaks. 
Public domain

No comments:

Post a Comment