About Rest for the Weary

I hope you will find this little spot a place of rest and refreshment for your soul. My intention is to build up women in the trenches of homeschooling. This includes veterans who are burned out and former homeschooling moms who have decided for one reason or another to put some or all of their children in school. Thanks for stopping by. Take a deep breath of refreshment for your weary soul.

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

31 Day writing challenge: Play in the rain

I am seeking more joy, magic, and fun in my life.  Life is serious enough so being lighthearted is sorely needed.  It has finally been raining a bit here, and it is still warm so when I had the chance, I ran outside and played in the rain.  I haven't done this since I was a kid, but I have fond memories of doing this.  Now I remember why.  It made me laugh and enjoy one of God's simple gifts.  I think this could be very therapeutic to those weary of life's burdens or those suffering from depression. If you are feeling down, play in the rain.  You will be glad you did.


No comments:

Post a Comment