About Rest for the Weary

I hope you will find this little spot a place of rest and refreshment for your soul. My intention is to build up women in the trenches of homeschooling. This includes veterans who are burned out and former homeschooling moms who have decided for one reason or another to put some or all of their children in school. Thanks for stopping by. Take a deep breath of refreshment for your weary soul.

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

31 day writing challenge: Blog change

I missed posting yesterday.  I have been busy looking into converting this blog over to a new one.  It is a lot of work, but I think I am going to take the plunge.  I want to do this before I launch my ebook. So, this is my new for yesterday and today, working on moving the blog over.  Hopefully the process won't take forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment