About Rest for the Weary

I hope you will find this little spot a place of rest and refreshment for your soul. My intention is to build up women in the trenches of homeschooling. This includes veterans who are burned out and former homeschooling moms who have decided for one reason or another to put some or all of their children in school. Thanks for stopping by. Take a deep breath of refreshment for your weary soul.

Saturday, October 4, 2014

31 day challenge: Magic tricks

Today, I learned a few magic tricks.  My children, like most, are enchanted with magic tricks.  I learned a few on the internet, dressed up, and had a magic show for them.  So simple yet so much laughter and fun.  Children know instinctively how to live life to the fullest, to see the magic of the moment.  Somewhere along the road of life, most adults lose that sense.  I hope to reclaim some of that magic.


1 comment:

  1. First, thanks so much for popping by my 31 days post. I'm loving this journey, my first. Anyway, I LOVE that you dressed up and did magic tricks for the kids......I admire you for that!

    ReplyDelete