About Rest for the Weary

I hope you will find this little spot a place of rest and refreshment for your soul. My intention is to build up women in the trenches of homeschooling. This includes veterans who are burned out and former homeschooling moms who have decided for one reason or another to put some or all of their children in school. Thanks for stopping by. Take a deep breath of refreshment for your weary soul.

Monday, April 14, 2014

Quiet for Holy week

I am sorry I have been quiet this past week.  Life has been very full.  When isn't is with 5 children still living at home?  This week we enter the holiest of weeks in my faith, Holy week.  I will not be posting any more this week so that I can focus on the passion and Love of our Savior.  But I wanted to give you a sampling of what I have planned for the coming weeks in hopes that you will check back. My topics will include:  How to stay connected to children who are in school, Is better late always better?, mixing causes with homeschooling, and the melancholic homeschool mom.  Please stay tuned and have a blessed Holy week and Easter season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment