About Rest for the Weary

I hope you will find this little spot a place of rest and refreshment for your soul. My intention is to build up women in the trenches of homeschooling. This includes veterans who are burned out and former homeschooling moms who have decided for one reason or another to put some or all of their children in school. Thanks for stopping by. Take a deep breath of refreshment for your weary soul.

Monday, February 24, 2014

Wanted Guest blogger

Families, and mothers in particular, leave homeschooling for a variety of reasons.  My main reasons were  complete burnout, a few children who need someone else to answer to, and my older kids wanting more social opportunities.  I was ready to send my kids to school.  But sometimes moms don't want to put their children in school, but they must because of finances, unsupportive spouse, or the children need to go for a reason such as social, special needs, resistance to moms, etc.  The feelings and concerns have some overlap with the mom who wants to send her child, but I am sure there are some differences.  To reach a wider range of mothers, I would like to be able to share others experiences.  So, if you would like to share your story, and you have put your children in school when you didn't want to, please feel free to contact me. 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment