About Rest for the Weary

I hope you will find this little spot a place of rest and refreshment for your soul. My intention is to build up women in the trenches of homeschooling. This includes veterans who are burned out and former homeschooling moms who have decided for one reason or another to put some or all of their children in school. Thanks for stopping by. Take a deep breath of refreshment for your weary soul.

Friday, November 1, 2013

E-book

November is National Novel Writing month.  I made an attempt at this several years ago and didn't make it past a week.  This time I am trying to write an e-book in 30 days.  My intended topic will be what most of this blog will be about--- dealing with the feelings that come when a homeschool mom puts her children in school.  I hope I will have it ready to be published by the new year but no promises.
In the meantime, please browse the archives which are a combination of my two previous blogs.  Most of the posts deal with issue pertaining to veteran homeschool moms, burn out, depression, and putting kids in school.  Here are a few you may want to start with:

Homeschooling is not gospel

Homeschooling myths

Thoughts on leaving homeschooling


No comments:

Post a Comment