About Rest for the Weary

I hope you will find this little spot a place of rest and refreshment for your soul. My intention is to build up women in the trenches of homeschooling. This includes veterans who are burned out and former homeschooling moms who have decided for one reason or another to put some or all of their children in school. Thanks for stopping by. Take a deep breath of refreshment for your weary soul.

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Autumn changes

Just as autumn winds blow in the change of the season, so to is my life being tossed about with the wind.  I hope the change is a spectacular as the change of colors on the trees. We are in the process of discerning if we should send two more of our children to school after Christmas or wait for the next fall. That would leave me with just one child at home.    I really don't know all that will land in my lap right now, but I know I can trust that it will be good because I know who is in charge. 




Are you experiencing any changes in this season of your life right now? 

2 comments:

  1. My oldest child will be going to 7th grade in fall of 14. That will leave me just 1 child at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. Have you always homeschooled your 7th grader?

    ReplyDelete