About Rest for the Weary

I hope you will find this little spot a place of rest and refreshment for your soul. My intention is to build up women in the trenches of homeschooling. This includes veterans who are burned out and former homeschooling moms who have decided for one reason or another to put some or all of their children in school. Thanks for stopping by. Take a deep breath of refreshment for your weary soul.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Renew 2

Daily get out of doors into the sunshine.  The sun and fresh air is so key to the body, mind, and soul.  Besides the health benefit of a little sunshine, there is the spiritual factor.  For me, seeing the evidence of God's creation restores my soul.  It's as if He provides little gifts of love each day in creation to let me know He is there.  A new morning glory blooming, tomatoes ripening, birds twittering, the wind blowing through my curls...all proof of His existence and Love.  It is really true that mother nature nurtures. (which to me is God)

No comments:

Post a Comment