About Rest for the Weary

I hope you will find this little spot a place of rest and refreshment for your soul. My intention is to build up women in the trenches of homeschooling. This includes veterans who are burned out and former homeschooling moms who have decided for one reason or another to put some or all of their children in school. Thanks for stopping by. Take a deep breath of refreshment for your weary soul.

Friday, June 3, 2011

No longer homeschooling

On my other blog which is more of a journal of my life and various thoughts, I wrote about why we are leaving homeschooling. 

2 comments:

  1. Just a note to say I pray the best for you. I enjoyed reading your thoughts on the subject of homeschooling. Praying you continue to find healing in God's presence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi LL! I just wanted to thankyou so much for stopping by my blog.. I hope and pray as you step towards freedom in this whole area of not homeschooling in this next season, that you find continued peace. Big hug.. Amy

    ReplyDelete